We need a new Swap!

7 replies to this topic

#1 LovinLocks

Hobby Soaper In The House

• Asylum Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 07:05 PM

"Now, if you guys would just TALK more, maybe we'd get some to actually start asking newbie questions:P"

In line with the above plea, and since it's true, "There is more happiness in giving than there is in receiving" ~ Some old wise sage

Is anybody, somebody, up for a swap, an anything goes, newbie, do what ya wanna, take 'em all off swap.

Yes, this is in the wrong category. Yes, we're trying to drum up participation, interest, something!!! All we need is a swap host/hostess, people willing to share AND discuss about it. Come on, whatdoya say??? I'm used to the "good ole days"; but occurred to me they can be NOW too. Batting Eyelashes.gif

Swap items do not have to be due RIGHT NOW. It doesn't have to drag on either. We don't need a zillion people to have a fun swap either. It will be YOUR swap, whatever goes! Doesn't have to be soap, or lotion, or cream. How about let's say anything handcrafted, toiletries or otherwise. I'm just trying here. Can I get a witness?

Any takers?

If swappin's not your stick, what is? What can we do to liven this place up again? But, I really wanna swap, for real, for real though.

Namaste,

Lovin' Locks
http://www.HipHillbillyFarm.com

#2 WholeEarth

Green Goddess

• Sponsor Guide
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,645 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 02:36 PM

Hey now!

Sorry I've been gone! too many things, not enought time! But I'm back and am up for a swap! Anything goes is cool by me!
Let's Keep it Green Folks!

CO-OP OF AMERICA SEAL
WHOLE EARTH NATURAL PRODUCTS INC. CO-OP OF AMERICA APPROVED GREEN CORPORATION

Ciao' For Now!!

"Goodness is Your Nature, Flaunt it:
copyright 2005-2008 Peggy Williams All Rights Reserved

#3 LovinLocks

• Asylum Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 04:31 PM

15 views and ONE REPLY. WOW.

Thank you, Green Goddess. Hopefully you found the swap sign-up area. Debc is hostessing it.
Namaste,

Lovin' Locks

#4 LovinLocks

• Asylum Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 05:20 AM

I was thinking of this concept and by golly I have already pleaded this plea, but only two takers back then. Well, here I am again . . . trying to drum up participation and interest. I'm busy, I'm broke and poor, but willing to DO SOMETHING to preserve the life of Soaper's Asylum.

Are YOU up for an Anything Goes Swap? Something else perhaps?

Namaste,

Lovin' Locks

#5 NyAshia

Bath Salts

• Asylum Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:01 PM

I'd be up for it. I miss this place too.
Lisa

"If I am told to transact in goods, I choose perfumes. For if I miss the profit, I'll not miss the smell."

#6 Denise2456

Soap Sophisticate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 06:48 PM

Hi, I would even give it a try too. :D I miss this place.
Denise :)
Houston, Tx

#7 Paupau

Bath Salts

• Asylum Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 03:52 AM

ok, I haven't been here or soaped in forever. I would definitely like to get back into the swing of things. Mi-Joy, I have yet to make soap with the silk you so generously shared with me.

I've missed you all.

I'll even host if that helps. :D

#8 Janet

Soap Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 07:54 AM

so what is the status of this swap?

I would love to participate but since it has been over 2 years since my last soaping, I wouldn't be up to par yet, but that wouldn't stop me from drooling all over the pictures that the swapper post......
Blessings to you,
Janet Matherly

><((((>`:. ><((((>`:.><((((>

Copyright © 2017 Your Company Name